1. Freetech' s patented intermittent radiant heating technology ensures that the heating temperature and depth meet the maintenance requirements, avoiding overheating or aging.
2. Heating panel, divided into multiple independently-controlled partitions, offers flexible choices of heating-partitions combinations according to different shape-and-size pavement distress. Left-right rotating and shifting mechanism adapts to different road conditions.
1. Freetech's rotary automatic and constant temperature heating hopper with high discharging speed provides 3000kg hot asphalt mixture within 30 minutes, particularly suited for maintenance of large area as well as that of long distance or make in winter.
2. Asphalt mixture can be heated during driving and at the site, which saves the waiting time. Simultaneous working mode of asphalt hopper and heating panel introduces greater efficiency as well.
3. Multistage intermittent rotation control method avoids burning or aggregate segregation of asphalt mixture.
4. Infrared temperature sensor is used to detect the temperature of asphalt mixture inside the hopper. Discharging chute is equipped with a twin-shaft mixer, eliminating aggregate segregation further. Hot-in-place recycling of old pavement asphalt material after breaking realizes 100% recycling in value.
Fitted with automatic asphalt-loading device makes reduction of uploading time and labor intensity.
Centralized control system makes operation more intuitive and simple.
|Heating System||intermittent radiant heating|
|Drum Heating&Thermostatic Hopper||Capacity||3000kg|
|Emulsion Spraying System||Spraying System||compressed air pressure|
|Vibratory Roller||Operating Weight||490kg|
|Vehicle Overall dimension||